MARKET/SHOPPING BASKET

MARKET/SHOPPING BASKET
SAVE THE WORLD OF RUBBER WASTE

Saturday 25 June 2016

Developing the skills of young people




 I believe in the holistic development of children through cognitive and psycho motor skills development. I therefore organized football matches between my School Atampuuru Primary B and Atampuuru Primary A.
I got a new experience in this whole endeavor in the sense that my School that do not have tables and chairs and other facilities beat the well endowed school in both Girls and Boys categories. In the girls division we won by 1 goal to nil. I presented awards in the form of exercise books and wall clock to girls team and boys team respectively.
Another development was the social friend ship was developed between the schools and the talents that was unearthed in the girls teams. I can see my school producing players for the national teams.
the Conclusion drawn is that if these students do not have basic facilities to learn yet they are able to beat well endowed school.The question is what if they are supported with facilities?.Maybe the next " MAHAMA" will come from my s






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.